Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Browse Our Wide Range Of Sweets & Chocolate Today.
Bookmark this recipe as your new go-to option for delicious, soft, and chewy chocolate chip cookies made from scratch. This simple recipe produces an extra-large batch of cookies, perfect for bringing to any-size gathering, gifting to a friend or setting out on the counter at home for the whole family to enjoy. The best chocolate chip cookies don't have to come from the bakery down the. You can cook Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 3 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of margarine.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 can of evsporated milk( 12 oz).
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tbsp of cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 6 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 cup of chocolate chips.
Whisk together flour, salt, and baking soda. In a large bowl beat brown sugar, sugar, butter, shortening, pudding mix, vanilla, and almond extract. The recipe is basically the same as the Toll House recipe with half butter and half shortening. For those that don't know – shortening allows these cookies to remain moist and chewy longer and not get too hard if baked a bit too long (like all-butter ones).
Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 .Measure your flour and baking soda. together. Set aside .creme butter , sugar together. Add eggs. Add milk , vanilla.Combine soda and vinegar together. Add to mixture.Add 1 cup of flour at a time.mix well Fold in chips..
- Drop by tablespoon. ( I used a # 20 scooper) onto greased cookie sheet. ( I used parchment paper) Bake 12 to 15 minutes. Ovens vary..
How to Make Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies. Start with Butter: Use room temperature butter. This process aerates the butter, which promises soft chocolate chip cookies. Soft and fluffy chocolate chip cookies. If you like nuts add a cup to the dough with the morsles.