Velveeta rotel chicken spaghetti. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Great Products On eBay.
Tip: Mix ingredients in a large saucepan on low heat to help cheese melt quickly. Loaded with creamy deliciousness from the Velveeta cheese, cream cheese, heavy cream (or cream of chicken and cream of mushroom) and perfect for leftover chicken or rotisserie chicken! Another great recipe on the blog that uses spaghetti noodles, is my Chicken Parmesan with Spaghetti. You can have Velveeta rotel chicken spaghetti using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Velveeta rotel chicken spaghetti
- It’s of the recipe is from livingfrugaltips.com.
- It’s 1 of whole chicken cooked deboned and chopped ir you can use boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 lb of of Velveeta cheese chopped.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of milk.
- You need 3/4 box of speghetti or any type of pasta you prefer.
- You need 3/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 of jalapeno chopped.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 can of if rotel (10 oz cans) or you can make the home made rotel in my recipe list).
Boil chicken (Cooks Note: for more tender. and reserve. Boil spaghetti using reserved broth according to. of mushroom soup, Rotel, salt, pepper and garlic. This is my first time making this dish! Cook spaghetti according to the package.
Velveeta rotel chicken spaghetti step by step
- cook pasta according time directions on box.
- melt butter and sauteed bell pepper, jalapeno, and onion.
- add Velveeta, rotel, soup, and milk to the mixture.
- mix thourly over medium heat.
- add pasta and mix together.
- add chopped chicken and mix. the cheese does not have to be completely melted because it will melt more in oven..
- pour the mixture in a casserole baking dish.
- bake at 350°F fareinhiet for 30 minutes.
Combine the Rotel, both cans of soup, chicken, and spaghetti with the cheese. In a separate bowl, mix together your Rotel, soup, sour cream, and milk. Combine with the chicken, onions, and pasta. In a large skillet melt butter over medium heat. Add cubed chicken, garlic & onion powder.