Pasta al Limone. Check Wayfair's vast choice of top brands & styles and get great discounts daily. Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook according to package directions until al dente. Add the pasta to the sauce and cook over medium heat, adding some of the pasta water as needed, until the pasta is well coated and glossy with sauce.
Meanwhile, in a medium pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until just shy of al dente. Pasta al Limone is a simple summer pasta that's creamy, bright and deliciously lemony. The combination of butter, lemon zest and juice, heavy cream and pasta water, gives you an intensely craveable pasta recipe. You can cook Pasta al Limone using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pasta al Limone
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- It’s 12 oz of spaghetti or other long pasta.
- Prepare 3/4 cups of heavy cream.
- It’s 6 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 3 oz of finely grated Parmesan (about 3/4 cups).
- You need of Capers to taste.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to taste.
I've recently become obsessed with Italian food. I honestly have no idea why. Pasta al limone is quick to make, so start by boiling the water in a large pot. Once the water boils, add a handful of rock salt and let it dissolve.
Pasta al Limone instructions
- Finely grate lemon zest into a large pot and set aside. Cut lemon in half and squeeze 2 tbsp into a small bowl, set aside..
- Cook pasta in large boiling pot 6 minutes..
- Add cream to pot with lemon zest, cook over medium heat, whisking often until liquid is just beginning to simmer, about 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low and whisk in butter 1 tbsp at a time until melted and sauce is creamy..
- Once paste is done scoop 1 1/2 pasta cooking liquid. Add 3/4 of liquid to cooking cream and return to medium high heat. Transfer spaghetti into creamy sauce, add capers and then add Parmesan little by little, until cheese is melted and sauce is creamy, about 3 minutes. If sauce thickens add 1-2 tbsp more of pasta water. Stir in lemon juice and any more seasoning if needed. Enjoy!.
Next, add the dry spaghetti for your pasta al limone into the pot and let it cook. Pasta al limone is a simple South Italian pasta dish consisting of pasta (usually spaghetti), lemon (zest and juice), plenty of butter or sometimes olive oil, freshly grated Parmesan, salt, and a generous amount of black pepper. This version of pasta al limone is with just heavy cream, Parmesan, parsley, lemons and butter. Consequently, the whole dish can be ready in the time it takes to boil a pot of water and cook the pasta. Spaghetti al Limone by chef Frank Prisinzano.