Soft-baked M&M/Chocolate Chip Cookies. Soft-Baked M&M Cookies These Soft-Baked M&M Cookies are super soft and chewy, and taste just like the ones you get from the bakery! This was my sixth JT concert ever and my second in just over three weeks. Add dry ingredients and chocolate chips and mix into creamed mixture.
There are two "secret tricks" that really make these cookies better than the rest. Melted butter, stacking the cookie dough balls, and scooping large dough balls for baking. Add the eggs and mix until well incorporated. You can cook Soft-baked M&M/Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Soft-baked M&M/Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Granulated sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Shortening. or sub 1/2 shortening and 1/2 butter (texture will be slightly different).
- Prepare 2 large of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour (plus 2-3 Tbsp).
- You need 1 cup of M&M's (plus extra).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Add the salt, baking soda, all-purpose flour, chocolate chips, and m&ms. Etsy Delicious soft homemade Candy Coated Chocolate Piece Cookies are loaded with M&M brand milk chocolate candies!! These are not bakery style cookies, these are cookies like your grandma made. Each item is made from scratch using real butter, local cage free eggs, and the finest ingredients using Soft-Baked M&M's Chocolate Chip Cookies. they're thick, soft, chewy, and not only chocolate-laden, but M&M's-laden. *Sigh* But today's cookies have a cause (other than feeding my chocolate addiction, that is).
Soft-baked M&M/Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F..
- In a large bowl, mix the brown sugar, white sugar, shortening, eggs, and vanilla with electric mixers on low speed until well mixed..
- Add the 2½ cups flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix until just combined. Add the extra tablespoons of flour until the dough feels thick and almost dry to the touch. Stir the M&M's and chocolate chips into the dough..
- Roll into large or small balls and place on a baking sheet,1-2 inches apart. Flatten slightly with your hand or with a wooden spoon. Press M&M's into the top of each cookie..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes (they will be slightly under baked). DO NOT OVER BAKE! Cool on the cookie sheet for a few minutes and remove to a wire rack to cool completely..
The amazing people from OXO are holding their annual Bake a Difference campaign benefiting the Cookies for Kids' Cancer organization. These are definitely my favorite homemade M&M cookies! These Soft-Baked M&M Cookies are super soft and chewy, and taste just like the ones you get from the bakery! Kitchen Meets Girl Soft-Baked M&M Cookies. These Soft-Baked M&M Cookies are super soft and chewy, and taste just like the ones you get from the bakery!