Dr Pepper Slow Cooker Ribs. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Pepper BBQ Ribs are Country Style Pork Ribs, slow cooked in Dr.
Add the ribs to the slow cooker. Sprinkle over the garlic powder and black pepper. Pour over the barbecue sauce, Dr. You can have Dr Pepper Slow Cooker Ribs using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dr Pepper Slow Cooker Ribs
- You need 1 pack of pork or beef ribs.
- Prepare 2 of sixteen oz bottles of Dr Pepper.
- You need to taste of seasoned salt.
- Prepare to taste of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 bottle of barbecue sauce.
First, you're going to cook your ribs in the slow cooker with just Dr. Once they are ready, you'll make your sauce with more Dr. Pepper, original BBQ sauce, garlic powder, pepper and liquid smoke. Arrange the second rack of ribs on the interior of the slow cooker.
Dr Pepper Slow Cooker Ribs step by step
- Place ribs in slow cooker. Turn setting to high. 5 hrs for pork ribs. 6 hrs for beef..
- Add both bottles of Dr Pepper, seasoned salt and garlic pepper..
- Once ribs are TENDER, remove from pot and place in sauce pan. Cover. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees..
- Once oven has reached desired temp, drizzle barbecue sauce over ribs. Place in oven for 15-20 min..
- Remove ribs from oven. Prepare to forget about your grill….
Mix together the Dr Pepper and liquid smoke and carefully drizzle over the ribs. Make sure the lid covers snugly. Simply place the ribs in your slow cooker, and pour a can of Dr. Depending on how much time you have, you can cook the ribs on high or low. The tender meat you end up with will.