Super Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Leonidas Belgian Chocolate Gifts. Fresh Creams, Praline, Ganache, Gianduja, Truffle, Marzipan. Add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and chocolate chips.
Beat in vanilla and eggs until well blended. Beat in flour, baking soda and salt. Line a rimmed baking sheet with a silicone baking mat. You can have Super Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter (softened).
- It’s 6 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 6 tbsp of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 1/8 cup of – ap flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk chocolate chips (Hersheys is my fav).
If desired, top off dough balls with additional chocolate chips. For an easy year-round treat, give these Super Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies a try! They're super soft and chewy on the inside with a little bit of crispiness on the outside, loaded with chocolate chips, and topped with some sea salt flakes. There is NO chilling required for the dough!
Super Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 375° (*when ready to bake).
- Beat (with mixer) butter, both sugars and vanilla until well blended and creamy.
- Add egg; beat until blended.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Gradually add flour mixture to sugar mixture, beating until well blended.
- STIR in chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate dough for at least 1 hour.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls on ungreased cookie sheet (do not smash flat).
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Cool on cookie sheet for 1-2 minutes, then transfer to wire rack.
- **Makes 18-24 cookies, depending on size you want.
- ** I THINK this recipe came from a Hersheys chocloate chip package (I have been using it for 8 years…not for certain).
Use a mix of Sugars: Cream the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar together. This process aerates the butter, which promises soft chocolate chip cookies. Brown sugar yields soft chocolate chip cookies and white sugar helps the cookies spread. For chewier and more flavorful cookies, use more brown sugar than white sugar. How to Make Super Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies with Pudding Mix The cookies begin just like other cookies.