Honey Cornmeal Muffins. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Into a large bowl, mix the cornmeal, flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt. In another bowl, whisk together the whole.
Cool and store muffins: Transfer muffins to a wire rack. Combine corn meal, flour, baking powder and cinnamon in large bowl. Whisk egg, milk, honey, oil and sour cream in small bowl. You can cook Honey Cornmeal Muffins using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey Cornmeal Muffins
- Prepare of Dry Ingredients.
- It’s 1 cup of cornmeal.
- You need 1 cup of self-raising flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Wet Ingredients.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
Add to corn meal mixture, stirring just until moistened. Spoon evenly into prepared muffin cups. In a medium bowl, whisk together the gluten-free flour mix, oat flour, cornmeal, almond flour, baking powder and salt. Make sure to get out any lumps,.
Honey Cornmeal Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl. In another bowl, whisk the wet ingredients..
- Pour in wet ingredients into the large bowl of dry ingredients. Stir thoroughly..
- Place muffin paper cups in baking tin. Divide mixture evenly. Makes about 12. Bake for 20 minutes until golden..
- **may add grated Cheddar cheese, cubes of cooked sausages, or even raisins.
Oat and almond flours like to clump. In a large bowl, combine olive oil, honey, maple sugar, eggs, oat milk yogurt, and vanilla and almond extracts. Into a large bowl, mix the cornmeal + flour + baking powder + sugar. In a large bowl mix the cornmeal, flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt. In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, butter, and honey.