Cornmeal Muffins with Crab Stuffing. Cornmeal Muffins with Crab Stuffing instructions. Combine crab meat, cheese, mayonnaise, Worchestershire sauce and parsley in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate for later use.
Fairly simple recipe, great hit at party dinners. Whisk flour, cornmeal, salt, and baking soda together in a large bowl. Stir in eggs, buttermilk, green onion, and melted butter; whisk until combined. You can have Cornmeal Muffins with Crab Stuffing using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cornmeal Muffins with Crab Stuffing
- It’s of Stuffing.
- It’s 220 grams of cooked crabmeat (fresh/sticks).
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated Cheddar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Worchestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need of Cornmeal Muffin.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of cornmeal.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter (melted).
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated Cheddar.
Tap the pan on the countertop to remove any air bubbles. Learn how to cook great Crab-stuffed corn muffins. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Crab-stuffed corn muffins recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Crab-stuffed corn muffins recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends.
Cornmeal Muffins with Crab Stuffing step by step
- Preheat oven to 190C. Lightly grease 12-cup muffin pan.
- Combine crab meat, cheese, mayonnaise, Worchestershire sauce and parsley in a small bowl. Season with pinch of salt. Cover and refrigerate for later use.
- Mix the dry ingredients. Stir in eggs, buttermilk, butter; whisk until combined.
- Divide batter into greased muffin pan evenly till 3/4 full..
- Scoop 2 tbsp of crab stuffing into center of each muffin. Lightly press them in. Top stuffed muffins with the grated Cheddar.
- Bake till golden brown, for 25minutes.
- *For variety, may use cooked chicken meat, tuna, just use your imagination.
These Kickin' Crab Corn Muffins are made with sweet cornbread filled with jumbo lump crab meat. They're packed with flavor and guaranteed to delight the cornbread and seafood fans at your table alike. These would make a great game day party snack. Whisk together the eggs, buttermilk and milk, then stir into the dry ingredients with the remaining melted butter and corn mixture. Cornmeal Muffins with Crab Stuffing Ms.