Corn dog muffins. Fully compliant UK Veterinary Dispensary and only genuine UK sourced products. Helping you cut the cost of pet care. Whisk the eggs and milk in a small bowl.
Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients, add the wet ingredients, and stir to combine. Directions In a large bowl, combine cornbread mix and brown sugar. Combine eggs and milk; stir into dry ingredients until moistened. You can cook Corn dog muffins using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Corn dog muffins
- You need of Pam or any non stick cooking spray.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It’s 2 cups of self rising cornmeal mix.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 4 of table spoons sugar.
- You need 4 of hot dogs.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Cornbread Mixture – Throw the muffin mix, milk, cheese and egg into a bowl and mix everything together. Then let the mixture rest for a couple minutes. Fill – Fill each muffin tin ramekin with a heaping teaspoon of muffin batter.
Corn dog muffins instructions
- Pre heat oven to 425 degrees.Cut hotdogs into small pieces.
- Mix eggs, cornmeal, milk,oil, and sugar. Stir in hotdogs.
- Spray muffin tin well and fill each cup about 2/3 full with mix.
- Cook 15 to 18 mins.
Next, place a hot dog piece into the center of batter-filled slot. Combine corn meal, flour, and salt in a mixing bowl. This Corn Dog Muffins is recipe which I really want to share with you. It is such a good recipe, that someone think it is a cookie. This recipe is perfect combination of corn flour and flour.