Keto Biscuits. Find Out Why Every Judge On Dragons'den Backed This Amazing Supplement. No Exercise & No Diet Needed. Weight Loss Keto Pill That Naturally Burns Fat Gets Biggest Deal In Dragons' Den History.
Especially when it's combined with the extra fat of eggs, almond meal. That's how we came about these Peanut Butter Keto Cookies. Biscuits are one of the most versatile meals around. You can cook Keto Biscuits using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Biscuits
- It’s 2 cups of Almond Flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of melted butter (I used salted sweet cream butter).
- It’s of Parchment paper to line the baking sheet with. Do not grease.
You can make them savory or sweet, as a standalone meal or just a snack. To keto'ers, biscuits bring one of the richest blends of healthy fats together thanks to the generous amounts of cheese which most savory types include. These keto biscuits aren't just low-carb and keto they're also gluten-free! Quick, easy, filling, AND low carb – this is definitely the best keto biscuit recipe you can make!
Keto Biscuits step by step
- Mix the Almond Flour down to the Sea Salt..
- Mix in the eggs and butter..
- The batter will be thick..
- At this point, I preheated the oven to 350 degrees..
- Now line the baking sheet with parchment paper. The website said to not grease or spray the sheet..
- Scoop the dough onto the baking sheet..
- These bad boys only take 15-20 minutes to bake. If you're like me and going through withdrawals or speaking in tongues while on this Keto diet during the first phase, you will turn the light on the oven and watch these things bake like I did. Yes, I stood there staring at these for 20 minutes without moving. Sad, but in my self-defense, I do have a day job aside from this..
- Once finished baking, enjoy. I ate these plain as they tasted buttery without. Very good, filling and a great side dish. Based on my Keto calculator, these are 258 kcal per biscuit if doubling the recipe and using an ice cream scoop to measure dough..
- I served these with some Homemade Cheddar and Cauliflower Soup. Recipe for this soup will be posted soon..
The Best Keto Biscuits The biscuits are perfect spread with a little butter, split and filled to make egg and cheese breakfast sandwiches, or paired with hearty keto soups and stews. This keto biscuits recipe calls for a handful of common keto ingredients, like almond flour, coconut flour, and butter. Flakey keto butter biscuits you can serve alongside gravy, stew or other meals. You can even make thinner versions of these and use two as a top and bottom for breakfast sandwiches. Disclaimer: this post contains some affiliate links.