Sausage and Jalapeño Parched Rice. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! I had some leftover jalapeño rice from the jalapeño Beans recipe so here is an awesome dish!!
Use Italian, Chicken, or Ground sausage and add in some bell peppers for color and crunch! Best Instant Pot Sausage and Rice. Instant Pot Smoked Sausage and Rice. You can cook Sausage and Jalapeño Parched Rice using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sausage and Jalapeño Parched Rice
- You need 1-1/4 cup of leftover rice see my recipe Jalapeño Beans.
- You need 1/3 pound of hot bulk sausage.
- You need 1/4 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce I used my batch 88.
- It’s As needed of sliced bread optional.
Perfectly cooked long grain rice with smoked Andouille sausage, peppers, onion, garlic & canned. Bob shows you how to make an artisan Sausage that will blow your MIND! Sweat often, eat well, and always love the skin you're in. This is a place where you can come to learn, be motivated, entertained, and forever encouraged to do more than you think is possible.
Sausage and Jalapeño Parched Rice instructions
- Heat a skillet and add the rice. Get it crispy and caramelized..
- Fry the sausage and break up into pieces..
- Add the parched leftover rice..
- Cook 7-8 minutes..
- Add the barbecue sauce on top and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
You can serve this skillet as is, or top it with all sorts of your favorite Tex-Mex toppings- avocados, sour cream, tortilla chips, etc. Grains, protein, and veggies all together in this One Pot Sausage with Peppers and Rice. This dish has all the bases covered and with very little clean up as well! One Pot Sausage with Peppers and Rice is one of our favourite go-to meals. This jalapeno cheddar sausage is the result of several experiments to create the juiciest, meatiest, cheesiest and the most flavorful southern-style sausage.