Emily's Strawberry Filled Corn Muffins. Emily's Strawberry Filled Corn Muffins These are perfect treats for summer time! Make muffin mix according to package. Add flour, cinnamon, lemon zest, and vanilla.
Whisk together remaining ingredients except strawberries in a separate bowl. Add wet ingredients to dry and mix to combine. In a mixing bowl, whisk together dry ingredients – cornmeal, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. You can have Emily's Strawberry Filled Corn Muffins using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Emily's Strawberry Filled Corn Muffins
- You need 1 packages of Jiffy corn muffin mix.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 2 tsp of Lemon zest.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of Chopped strawberries.
- You need 1 of as needed Sugar (for strawberries).
- It’s 3/4 cup of Heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Confectioners sugar.
Egg Crepes with Whipped Ricotta Filling. Pear and Parmesan Upside Down Cake. Pan Seared Scallops with Cauliflower Cream Soup. Roasted Brussels Sprouts with a Feta Quinoa Gratin.
Emily's Strawberry Filled Corn Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Make muffin mix according to package. Add flour, cinnamon, lemon zest, and vanilla..
- Pour batter into muffin pan. Bake 10-12 minutes, until edges are set and center is not wet but still soft..
- Mix strawberries with however much sugar you want. Gently press the back of a teaspoon into center of muffins to make an indentation about 1/3 way into muffin. Put strawberry+sugar mix into indentation, press firmly til it fills hole. **Save some strawberry+sugar mix for topping later.
- Return muffins to oven and bake for about 5 more minutes until muffins are golden.
- Let muffins cool. Beat cream and sugar until peaks form..
- Top muffins with leftover strawberry mix and serve with the whipped cream..
- Yum yum yummm :).
Sweet Corn Feta Fritters with Ricotta Dill Sauce. Shrimp and Sausage Mac 'n' Cheese. See recipes for Strawberries and Cream filled Cupcakes too. This easy homemade Strawberry Muffin Recipe brings you super moist muffins filled with fresh strawberries. Whip them up in minutes and enjoy with a cuppa!