Broccoli Spaghetti Recipe. Chop the broccoli fine and add it to a sauce pan. Add garlic, olive oil, pepper and the water and bring to a boil. Break up the broccoli as it cooks so that the end result is a mushy, slightly chunky green sauce.
Toss the broccoli to coat with the oil. Turn the heat up to high and. DIRECTIONS Cut florets and parts of broccoli stems into bite-size pieces. You can have Broccoli Spaghetti Recipe using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli Spaghetti Recipe
- Prepare of Spaghetti : 200gms Boiled.
- Prepare of Broccoli : 1 Cup Chopped.
- Prepare of Tomato : 2 Chopped.
- Prepare of Onion : 1 Sliced.
- You need 2 Tsp of Pasta Sauce :.
- Prepare of Mozzarella Cheese : 2 Tsp Grated.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Red Chili Powder :.
- You need of Salt : As per taste.
- You need 2 Tsp of Oil :.
Place hot pasta in a serving dish; top with broccoli mixture. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. When water boils, add pasta and broccoli at the same time and cook according to pasta instructions for al dente. Stir in the salt and bring to a rolling boil.
Broccoli Spaghetti Recipe instructions
- Heat oil in a pan add onion and sauté till light brown, add broccoli and cook for 2 minutes, add tomato, pasta sauce, red chili, salt and mix well..
- Now add boiled spaghetti and toss well..
- Garnish with mozzarella cheese and serve hot..
Stir in the spaghetti,oil, garlic, pepper, and broccoli. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. He calls the broccoli and pasta combination 'noodles and trees'." Chop broccoli into small florets. Place Sauce ingredients in a jar with lid. In the same pan, combine soups and water.