Pizza – Bacon and sausage. Using refrigerated crescent roll for the dough, this breakfast pizza is topped with a layer of prepared salsa before being covered with scrambled eggs, bacon, slices of sausage, and Cheddar cheese. Next, divide the cooked sausage in half and sprinkle it on top of each pizza along with the grated mozzarella, bacon, red onion and Parmesan cheese. It's a breakfast casserole on top of a pizza crust!
See recipes for Italian pizza sausage too. Leave in oven while preparing pizza. cook sausage until done completely. Put in a sieve and press down to remove grease. You can cook Pizza – Bacon and sausage using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza – Bacon and sausage
- It’s of Pizza dough(check my pizza dough recipe).
- It’s of Pizza base sauce(check my sauce recipe).
- You need 50 g of Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 100 g of Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 5 of Tomatoes.
- You need 3 of Sausages.
- It’s 200 g of bacon.
Its called breakfast pizza, but the time of day is just a suggestion. Bacon, eggs, with cheese sauce on a self-rising crust is such an awesome combination that you will want to eat it for any meal. Bake the pizza according to the pizza crust recipe/package directions. When the pizza is fully baked, remove from the oven and sprinkle with the green onions.
Pizza – Bacon and sausage step by step
- First wash and chop your vegetables and prepare all the ingredients then preheat your oven. Make sure your dough and sauce is ready..
- Stir fry your chopped bacon strips until cooked..
- For the base sauce check my pizza sauce recipe..
- Spread your dough into your desired size (mine is 16").
- Prick the top with a fork before adding the sauce and topping..
- Spread the sauce on the dough..
- Place your cheddar cheese pieces on the topping..
- Put it in the oven for 5mins to let the cheese melt..
- Add the rest of the toppings and then pour grated mozzarella cheese on top. Heat in the oven for 7minutes..
- Cut into slices then serve when hot.
What macromolecules are found in pizza with sausage, pepperoni and bacon? My Answer: You can expect to find lipids, protein,and carbohydrates in the pizza with sausage, pepperoni, and beacon. The sausage will be much lighter in color than you're used to from take-out pizza. They can't put fresh sausage on their pies, so yours is going to be much more tender. And you'll taste the seasoning in the sausage, not just the flavor of the crustiness from the frying.