Garlic cheese bread sandwich. Find Deals on Garlic Cheese Bread in Groceries on Amazon. Once the bread is out of the oven, sprinkle it with Grated Parmesan Cheese and let it cool. Serve with Instant Pot Whole Chicken and Strawberry Salad with Cherries and Blueberries.
And here in the wonderful dream world my cheesy garlic bread sandwiches were born. Being a cheese, garlic and bread fan, I knew I had to try it, and due to the nature of my addiction to bread, cheese, garlic, and all other foods that help keep me out of skinny jeans, I had the ingredients ready in the fridge/pantry. Mix butter, parsley, garlic, salt, and several grinds of pepper in a small bowl until well combined. You can have Garlic cheese bread sandwich using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic cheese bread sandwich
- You need 1 of -2 slices of cheese.
- It’s 1 of -Garlic salt.
- You need 1 of -2 slices of bread.
Cut the loaf of bread in half. Brush the garlic butter over each half, making sure it's evenly distributed. Spread the cheese mixture on the loaves and bake until the cheese is hot and bubbly,. Take that quarter loaf of bread and invert it, face down, in the pan of butter.
Garlic cheese bread sandwich step by step
- Preheat oven to 450º F for 5 minutes.
- put in the 2 slices of bread and let it toast for 3 minutes till one side, than flip it over.
- after both sides are evenly toasted, spread a light coat of butter on one side on both slices..
- add a pinch or two of garlic salt on the buttered side of the bread. Once done, put the slices back in the oven with the buttered/seasoned side on the bottom. let that toast for a minute or two.
- Top the two slices of cheese on top of each other and place that right on to of the bread..
- Once the cheese has melted, take it out. and enjoy :).
- NOTE: throughout this process the oven is still on and the timer should be ticking down from 20min..
The bread will soak up some of the garlic butter. Bake garlic bread according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute mushrooms and onion in butter until tender. Gioia's Hot Salami, Mortadella & Genoa Toasted on Garlic Cheese Bread Garnished with Onions, Pepperoncinis and Vinegar & Oil. You Choose Cheese and additional garnish.