Vegan Cornbread Muffins. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Add the vegan butter to a pot and melt it and then add in the brown sugar and whisk until the sugar is dissolved.
Combine the cornmeal, flour, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. stir in the applesauce. Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients and stir until combined well. Coat muffin tin with oil or spray oil. You can cook Vegan Cornbread Muffins using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Cornbread Muffins
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of corn meal.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of oat milk.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of canola oil.
Fill each muffin tin with the vegan cornbread mixture halfway. Instructions Combine flours, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt. To the flour – add the milk, vegan butter and mixed egg replacer. These vegan cornbread muffins have all the corny, sweet-savory goodness of classic cornbread but packed into the easy-to-eat shape of a muffin.
Vegan Cornbread Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, corn meal, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
- Stir in oat milk and canola oil.
- Lightly spray a 3×4 muffin tin with oil.
- Evenly spoon out the batter into the muffin tin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Use a toothpick to test the muffins. Insert into the center of a few of them and make sure it comes out cleanly.
They're so simple to make that even people without a particular penchant or proclivity for baking will find them worth the while. Like most classic cornbreads, these are the perfect compliment to hearty chilis, but also just very good by themselves. This vegan cornbread muffin recipe uses equal parts flour and yellow cornmeal. It makes for the perfect texture and corn taste. The muffins get their rich flavor and moist crumb from a mix of vegan buttermilk and oil (vegan butter would be great too).