Rainbow Pizza. Your Favorite Pizza Made By Hand Ready For Contact Free Delivery. Order A Freshly Made Pizza From Your Local Domino's. Rainbow Pizza In San Mateo California
Arrange cherry tomatoes cut-side down along the rim of the pizza. Place red bell pepper pieces in a circle along the inner edge of the tomatoes, followed by orange bell pepper, yellow grape tomatoes, yellow bell pepper, broccoli florets, and green bell pepper. Get Rainbow Pizza Recipe from Food Network. You can have Rainbow Pizza using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rainbow Pizza
- It’s 1/2 of onion (diced).
- Prepare 1/2 of green capsicum (diced).
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow capsicum corn (diced) or( 2 tbspn) yellow.
- It’s 1/2 of orange capsicum carrot or (diced).
- It’s 1/2 of tomato (diced).
- Prepare 3 of Pizza Sauce tbspns.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chicken cooked and cubed into small pieces.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil (to brush the sides of crust).
- Prepare of pizza base Use this recipe to make.
This colorful pie, loaded with every color of the rainbow, takes veggie pizza to a whole new level. It's a great way to put your farmers market haul to work, and makes firing up the oven totally worth it. Think of these colorful toppings as suggestions. There's so much room for experimenting and really making this your own creation.
Rainbow Pizza step by step
- Shallow fry the diced chicken marinated with salt and pepper.
- Cut all the vegetables and keep them in separate bowls..
- Preheat the oven at 200 degree celcius.
- Prepare the pizza base over the pizza pan and spread pizza sauce over..
- Add grated mozzarella cheese and oregano..
- Arrange the diced vegetables in rainbow pattern as a circle on top of the base..
- Add fried chicken and Sprinkle some grated cheese..
- Pop into the pre -heated oven.
- Bake for 12-15 mins or until cheese completely melted and the edges are browned..
- Slice and serve them hot..
Do you have a soft spot for blue potatoes or purple cabbage? Their pizzas taste great, and they have the largest amount toppings. The owners are very generous with their servings and they will make sure you leave the place with a full stomach." Rainbow Pizza In San Mateo California Greek Restaurant and Italian Restaurant at California Big Menu Big Variety Big Dishes and Excellent Flavours View the menu for Rainbow Pizza and restaurants in San Mateo, CA.