No-Bake Carrot Cake. Book A Free Appointment Before Your Next Journey. For A Free No Obligation Brake Inspection Book Online With Kwik Fit Now Low Prices on Carrot Cake Mix. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Place the chunks of apple into the food processor.
Pulse until it becomes a coarse sticky mix. Remove the cashew cream from the fridge and begin to layer your cake, starting with the carrot cake mix. Smooth with the back of a spoon and add a layer of cashew cream. You can cook No-Bake Carrot Cake using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No-Bake Carrot Cake
- It’s of Cake.
- You need 2 cups of shredded/grated carrots.
- Prepare 2 cups of all-purpose flour sifted.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of baking soda.
- You need 3 of eggs beaten.
- It’s 1 cup of oil.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of melted butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of all spice.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of plain yogurt.
- Prepare of Frosting.
- Prepare 100 g of cream cheese softened.
- You need 2 tablespoons of confectioner's sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of lemon/calamansi juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of plain yogurt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Firmly press the mixture into the lined cake pan, ensuring there are no air pockets. Combine the labneh and maple syrup in a bowl to make the icing. The first step to make a no bake carrot cake without an oven will be to wash and peel the carrots, with the assistance of a potato peeler or knife. Here's what you'll need for this sweet and easy no-bake carrot cake: • a box of graham crackers (you can also use gluten-free graham crackers if you prefer) • softened cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk.
No-Bake Carrot Cake instructions
- Prepare all the dry ingredients for the cake. Combine flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and all spice in a bowl and mix..
- Prepare all wet ingredients in a separate bowl: brown sugar, oil, 2 tablespoons melted butter (leave about 1 tbsp to brush the inside of the pot/cooker), yogurt, vanilla extract, and mix well. Add beaten eggs slowly while mixing..
- Combine wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and mix. Add shredded carrots and chopped walnuts..
- Brush melted butter along the insides of the rice cooker's pot. Pour batter and press cook. Once it pops to warm, wait for about 10-15 minutes and press button back to cook. One might also need to flip the cake upside down using a plate to cook the other side. Depending on how hot the cooker gets, it might take a few more presses of the cook button for the cake to be fully ready. Make sure to check with a toothpick or a fork to see if it comes out clean. Once done, put on a rack to cool..
- While the cake cools, make the cream cheese frosting. In a bowl add softened cream cheese, confectioner's sugar, half a cup of yogurt, vanilla extract and lemon juice and mix well..
- Once cake has cooled down, top it with the cream cheese frosting and serve..
Description A nut-free version of a no-bake vegan carrot cake, topped with a deliciously smooth layer of coconut cream. This recipe is gluten-free, grain-free and paleo, refined sugar-free, nut-free, and can be made raw and with no added oils (see notes). No-Bake Carrot Cake Bites Tender, naturally sweetened carrot cake bites with dates, carrots, walnuts, cinnamon, and coconut flour! So simple, delicious carrot cake flavor, and the perfect healthier snack or dessert! These scrumptious little no-bake carrot cake bites taste just like a traditional slice of carrot cake, but are so much healthier.