Stuffed blueberry muffins. Your favourite restaurants and takeaways available on Deliveroo. Spray muffin pans (regular size,) very well. In a large bowl, beat the cake mix with the water, eggs, and oil, until smooth.
In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking. Directions In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, buttermilk and butter. You can have Stuffed blueberry muffins using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed blueberry muffins
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vanilla.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon of white vinegar.
- You need 1 cup of fresh blueberries (toss in flour lightly so they don’t sink to the bottom of the muffins like mine did).
- You need of Filling:.
- You need 4 oz of room temperature cream cheese.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar.
Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, beat the eggs, milk and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Grease muffin cups or line with muffin liners.
Stuffed blueberry muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 and lightly grease your muffin tins..
- Mix eggs, sugar and oil until smooth. Then add in vanilla, baking soda, vinegar and salt..
- Mix in sour cream then mix in the flour last followed by blueberries. Place 2 tablespoons of the muffin batter in cupcake pans and top with a teaspoon or two of the filling then add another tablespoon of batter on top. Bake 15-22 minutes until golden brown..
Sprinkle the crumble evenly over the top of the muffins. Much like my Blueberry Breakfast Smoothie, these muffins are perfect for an indulgent breakfast or snack. These Blueberry Chocolate Chip Muffins are moist and fluffy (as well as being a little dense), perfectly infused with vanilla, and stuffed full of juicy blueberries and chocolate chips. Eat them for breakfast or dessert and add a little lemon zest to the batter if you like yours with some citrus zing. Stuffed Blueberry Muffins and a Giveaway! #MuffinMeal #Spon.