Garlic bread italian subs. These easy, homemade meatball subs are a family favorite! Mix well with spoon or fork. The Ultimate Meatball Marinara Sandwich features meatballs with our irresistible marinara sauce and a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese, piled high on warm Cheesy Garlic Bread.
And they make for an incredibly delicious and easy weeknight meal! parm subs apart. Topped with Mozzarella and Jack Cheese. Served with our delicious Marinara Sauce or our homemade Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing. You can have Garlic bread italian subs using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic bread italian subs
- It’s of Frozen garlic bread.
- You need of Hard salami.
- You need of Pepperoni.
- It’s of Thinly sliced ham.
- You need of Muenster cheese.
- You need of Italian dressing.
I use garlic bread sprinkle instead of garlic powder and also sprinkle a little italian seasoning or oregano on top and parmesan cheese. The parmesan takes on a wonderful flavor when it gets toasted. Not quite the same as french bread sourdough or italian bread but much much better than garlic toast made with sandwich bread. Fresh Mushroom, Fresh Bell Pepper, Fresh Onion, Fresh Zucchini, Fresh Tomato, Black Olives, Mozzarella Cheese, Jack Cheese.
Garlic bread italian subs step by step
- Preheat oven as directed by packaged garlic bread.
- Lay both halves of garlic bread face up on a cookie sheet.
- Brush each half with italian dressing.
- Place 4 slices of cheese on each half.
- Place 3 slices of salami on each half.
- Place 8 slices of ham on each half.
- Add desired amount of pepperoni then repeat steps four and five.
- Cook 8 to 10 minutes.
- Close sandwich cut in. half and enjoy.
Choice of Italian or Ranch Dressing. Directions Bake garlic bread according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute mushrooms and onion in butter until tender. Add Garlic Powder, chopped garlic and Italian Seasoning to the melted butter. Mix everything together to create a butter garlic mix, it will smell delicious and garlic-y.