Marmite Pork Ribs. Vergelijk de prijzen voordat je koopt. Using a sharp knife cut the top fat along the top side of the ribs making sure all the tough tissues that connect the meat are removed. Prepare egg white, soy sauce, salt, pepper and cornflour to marinade the pork ribs.
Cut orange zest into long thin strips. Directions Add all the ingredients for the pork marinade onto the ribs. Ensure that pork is brought to room temperature before frying. You can cook Marmite Pork Ribs using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Marmite Pork Ribs
- Prepare of Pork ribs marinade.
- You need 12 pcs of pork short ribs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of hao xing wine.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Corn starch.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of vegemite.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of worchester sauce.
- You need 3 of garlics.
- Prepare 1 of shallots.
- It’s of Oil.
- It’s of Additional.
- You need of Toasted sesame seeds.
Recipe at: http://themeatmen.sg/marmite-pork-ribs/ Did you know that the marketing slogan for Marmite is 'Love it or Hate it'? The rest is bone, fat and cartiledge. These ribs are absolutely one of our favorite meals. Previously I have tried marmite chicken so now I switched to making marmite pork ribs.
Marmite Pork Ribs instructions
- Marinade pork ribs for minimum 1 hour. Afterwards, heat a pan and oil, deep fry the pork ribs. Coat pork ribs with additional corn starch for crunchiness. Then, doublefry..
- Mix vegemite and honey in a bowl, then dilute with hot water..
- Heat a pan, fry garlic and shallots, then add the mixing sauce. Add worchester sauce and other seasoning. Stir and taste. Next, bring the fried pork ribs in and add diluted corn starch to thicken..
In fact, I think marmite pork ribs tasted better than the chicken wings. Probably because of more fats in pork ribs, the dish will be juicer as compared to the wings. The method is more or less the same, just… But because I think Marmite on toast is the worst thing ever, I often forget about the other qualities of this oh so British spread. When I marinaded some pork ribs last week in search of a serious savoury meat hit, I used miso as a base and was disappointed to find it lacked depth and left a strange powdery texture I disliked. Marmite & Jack Daniels Sticky Ribs is a community recipe submitted by chocolateorangesoup and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.