Easy Sweet Cornbread Muffins. From Gourmet Food Hampers To Retro Sweet Hampers, Order Your Perfect Hamper Today! We Create Gifts Suitable For All Budgets. Order Today For Super Fast Delivery!
Place paper muffin baking cups (liners) inside the muffin trays. Or grease the muffin trays if you. In a small bowl, combine eggs, water, milk and oil. You can cook Easy Sweet Cornbread Muffins using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Sweet Cornbread Muffins
- It’s 1 box of cornbread mix.
- It’s 1 cup of canned corn.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of honey.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fill greased and floured muffin cups halfway. Combine the flour, cornmeal, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a large bowl. In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat the butter in the microwave for about a minute, until it's thoroughly melted.
Easy Sweet Cornbread Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven according to your box of mix. Make cornbread as instructed on your favorite box! Stir in corn, cinnamon, brown sugar, and honey. Bake as instructed on the box. Let Cool. Enjoy alone or with your favorite meal!.
Or you can just melt it in a small pan over very low heat. Look no further for a favorite cornbread recipe, because these sweet cornbread muffins are it! They are moist, flavorful, and a great side dish recipe. Not to mention, they soak up butter and honey like none else! This post is brought to you in partnership with Iowa Corn, but all thoughts and opinions expressed are mine.