TL's Maple Bacon Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. Great recipe for TL's Maple Bacon Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. My teenage son loves bacon and eats it with everything. So I came up with this recipe 🙂 bacon and chocolate chips.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Add in egg, vanilla bean paste and maple extract and mix on medium until blended. Add in flour, baking soda and salt and mix on low until all incorporated. You can have TL's Maple Bacon Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of TL's Maple Bacon Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of softened unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of maple extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 3 cup of quick rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 cup of crumbled cooked bacon.
Place two tablespoons sized balls of dough onto parchment lined cookie sheets. In a large mixing bowl, beat butter, brown sugar, and baking soda with an electric mixer until combined. Beat in egg and egg white. Add the flour, dry pudding mix, and maple extract.
TL's Maple Bacon Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Cream butter and sugars until fluffy. Add eggs and both extracts. Beat well..
- Mix dry ingredients in bowl together and add slowly to the batter. Add chips and bacon and mix well..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line sheets with parchment paper and take spoonful of dough and roll into walnut sized balls and place 2 inch apart. Bake about 8 min. Cool and enjoy!.
Using a wooden spoon or spatula, stir in the chocolate chips and bacon. The ultimate Canadian cookie made irresistible by combining maple, oats and a double dose of bacon in the cookies and to garnish. Add egg and maple extract and beat until just blended. Add the dry ingredients; beat until just incorporated and the flour is dissolved. Stir in the chocolate chips, walnuts and bacon.