Beautifuldesign's Jumbo Shrimp Stuffed Shells. Get a Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders. Using a spoon, fill each of the jumbo shells generously with the shrimp/cream cheese mixture. Add broccoli and shrimp to saucepan.
Add the pasta shells and cook for half the cooking time on the package; make sure not to overcook. Transfer shrimp mixture to a bowl. Olive Garden Stuffed Shells are one of their most popular dishes and one of my most popular recipes! You can cook Beautifuldesign's Jumbo Shrimp Stuffed Shells using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beautifuldesign's Jumbo Shrimp Stuffed Shells
- It’s of Jumbo pasta shells (about 8-10 shells).
- It’s 2 lbs of Shrimp (peeled & deveined).
- Prepare 3 T of Butter.
- Prepare of Creole Seasoning (to taste).
- You need of Alfredo Sauce (I doubled the recipe) (see recipe).
- Prepare 3 cups of shredded cheese.
- You need of Baking pan.
- Prepare of Non-stick cooking spray.
They're cheesy, saucy and delicious – plus – easy to make! I've been really enjoying my copycat Olive Garden recipes and thought I'd make this one up for myself. These Olive Garden jumbo stuffed shells are filled… You'll need to use jumbo shrimp because they're the largest among the standard sizes of shrimp and will hold a decent amount of stuffing. The filling is made of breadcrumbs seasoned with garlic, lemon juice, and parsley.
Beautifuldesign's Jumbo Shrimp Stuffed Shells instructions
- Prepare pasta according to package. Rinse and let cool until you can safely handle them without getting burned..
- Prepare alfredo sauce. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter on medium heat then add creole seasoning once melted. Toss shrimp in butter mixture & saute for 3-5 minutes or until its just about done. Remove from heat then add about 1/2 cup of shredded cheese and enough of the alfredo sauce to coat the shrimp. Use more or less if you'd like..
- Spray baking pan then add enough alfredo sauce to coat the bottom of the pan. Arrange pasta shells in baking pan. Add shredded cheese in each shell then add the shrimp mixture and top with alfredo sauce and cheese..
- Bake 30-45 minutes & enjoy.
If you like, use gluten-free breadcrumbs or cracker crumbs instead. In a saucepan heat sour cream (but do not boil). Add to the sour cream the salt, pepper, paprika, and soy sauce and heat for just a minute or two (stirring constantly). Remove from heat a add the shrimp mixture. Cook pasta shells in boiling water until tender, drain and rinse with cold water until cooled.