Oatmeal/ chocolate chips cookies. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blended.
Stir in vanilla and egg until light and fluffy. Stir in oats, flour, baking soda and salt; stir in chocolate chips and nuts. In a medium bowl, stir the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, oats, and pecans together with a whisk or. You can have Oatmeal/ chocolate chips cookies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal/ chocolate chips cookies
- You need 4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 cup of Oatmeal.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of milk.
In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Combine the oats, flour, dry pudding mix, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. How to Make Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies: Start with room temperature butter — you don't want it too cold or too warm!
Oatmeal/ chocolate chips cookies step by step
- In a big bowl put all dry ingredients and mix.
- Make an hole in the middle of your dry and add, the eggs, vanilla, oil . Add the milk step by step..
- Oven @350 F..
- Put your cookie dough on a big stainless rack , spray oil before.Scoop the dough with an ice cream scoop more faster..
- Cooked for about 20 minutes..
Cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy and incorporated. Add the egg and vanilla and mix until combined. They're a specialty of our Bake Truck, which travels the country serving these as part of our Bake for Good fundraising program. These oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are made with oats, butter, and brown sugar and are the softest, chewiest oatmeal cookies to come out of my kitchen. Use this perfect oatmeal cookie as the base for other add-ins such as raisins, dried cranberries, and nuts.