Best Ever Banana Nut Bread (from Cooks.com). Search for good recipe banana nut bread. Cream butter, add sugar an cream together. Add mashed bananas, chopped nuts, and vanilla extract.
In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, combine the eggs, bananas, oil, buttermilk and vanilla; add to flour mixture, stirring just until combined. Combine dry ingredients, add alternately with bananas & milk. You can have Best Ever Banana Nut Bread (from Cooks.com) using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Best Ever Banana Nut Bread (from Cooks.com)
- Prepare 2 cup of sifted flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 3 large of or 4 small mashed bananas.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped nuts.
This very moist Banana Nut Bread recipe will soon become a staple in your kitchen! The flavorful, sweet loaf is full of mashed bananas, crunchy walnuts, and a hint of warm spices for the perfect make-ahead breakfast or afternoon snack. File this one away, because it is truly the best! Beat sugar and margarine until blended.
Best Ever Banana Nut Bread (from Cooks.com) step by step
- Sift flour, soda, and salt..
- Cream butter, add sugar an cream together..
- Add eggs and vanilla. Stir until thoroughly mixed..
- Stir in mashed bananas..
- Fold in dry ingredients and nuts..
- Place in well greased loaf pan..
- Bake at 325°F for 55 to 60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean..
Add eggs and bananas and mix. This really is the best banana bread I have ever tasted. Very moist and it freezes well. More banana adds more moisture and flavor to the finished product. How to Mash Bananas Did you know you can use your electric mixer to mash bananas?