Beef cube with honey and black pepper. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Chinese Beef with Honey and Black Pepper Sauce is a Chinese dish made out of stir fried tender beef pieces in a sweet, salty and peppery hot sauce made out of honey and black pepper. Hey guys, here at KenduriTV there are no specific measurement to all our recipes. You kind of have to wing it and always taste as y. You can have Beef cube with honey and black pepper using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef cube with honey and black pepper
- Prepare 1 pack of Beef ribs (cube).
- It’s 1/2 of onion (sliced).
- It’s 2-3 of garlic (slices).
- Prepare 1.5 tablespoon of honey.
- You need 1.5 tablespoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cooking wine.
Submit a Recipe Correction You don't want any whole peppercorns, but it should be very coarse. Stir-fry the beef until the beef is browned on the outside but still pink inside. Heat the remaining oil in a wok or skillet over high heat. Stir-fry the garlic and the ginger until aromatic, and then add the green bell pepper, red bell pepper, onion, and black pepper.
Beef cube with honey and black pepper step by step
- Seasoning the beef with black pepper, salt, sugar, sesame oil and cooking wine for at least 30 mins..
- Deep fried the garlic with low heat. Leave until it turns gold in color. Use kitchen towel to absorb the oil. (May add pepper and salt into the garlic if you want a stronger taste).
- Using the same pan, stir frying the onion, then put the beef into the pan..
- Put the honey into the beef, when it’s become medium. Keep stir frying until it’s done..
- Put the fried garlics on top of the beef..
Add soy sauce, fish sauce, honey, rice vinegar and sugar. Toss in seared beef cubes until nicely coated. Transfer beef and sauce onto a bed of lettuce, watercress, tomatoes, and/or cucumbers. Mix together the lime juice, salt and pepper. Serve shaking beef with rice, and lime dipping sauce on the side.