Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blended.
When family and friends get a taste of the gooey chocolate and oats in this cookie, it's sure to be an instant hit. In a medium bowl, stir the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, oats, and pecans together with a whisk or fork. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. You can cook Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of (1 stick) butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Firmly packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 large of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt (optional).
- Prepare 3 cup of Rolled oats, quick or old fashioned.
Combine the oats, flour, dry pudding mix, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. These oatmeal chocolate chip cookies here though… they're delicious. Perfectly soft and chewy, just the right amount of oats (they are quite loaded with oats, but that's how I like them) and chocolate with some sea salt thrown in for good measure.
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Heat oven to 350?F.
- Cream together sugars and butter..
- Add eggs and vanilla, beat well..
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in separate bowl. Add to butter mixture and mix well..
- Add chocolate chips and oats; mix well..
- Drop dough by the tablespoon onto pan, and bake for 8-10 min. Cool for 1 min, and store in airtight container. Enjoy!.
These Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside, and loaded with chocolate! Oatmeal cookies are soft, chewy and delicious — perfect when you need a quick snack or a bite of something sweet. These Chewy Oatmeal Cookies, Oatmeal Creme Pies and these Healthy Oatmeal Apple Raisin Cookies are more you'll love! In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, baking soda and spices. In a small mixing bowl, combine the flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon and kosher salt.