Blue Cheese Muffins. From Easter Egg Hunts to Easter Sunday Lunch. Huge Range Of Locally Sourced Food, Drinks & More. Deals Everyday for Your Kitchen and Home.
Combine egg, milk and butter in small bowl until blended. Shropshire Blue Cheese Muffins are a joy for breakfast, snacks, lunches, picnics, soup side-dishes or suppers. They have a soft and bouncy sponge, and a kick of salty, nuttiness from the Shropshire Blue. You can have Blue Cheese Muffins using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blue Cheese Muffins
- You need of – Ingredients for 10 Muffins -.
- It’s 120 g of Salted Butter.
- It’s 40 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 50 g of Corn Grits (or Corn Meal).
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 260 g of Flour.
- Prepare 10 g of Baking Powder.
- It’s 2 g of Black Pepper (Ground).
- Prepare 180 g of Yogurt.
- You need 200 g of Blue Cheese.
Sift the flour into a mixing bowl then add the baking powder, herbes de Provence, salt and pepper, mix well. Gradually stir in the egg mixture until well combined. Add the mushrooms and blue cheese and mix gently. Sift the flour, bicarbonate of soda and baking powder into a large bowl.
Blue Cheese Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line standard muffin tins with paper liners. Whisk together the flour, corn grits, baking powder and ground black pepper and sift; set aside..
- Cream the butter and sugar. Add the eggs; stir until well mixed. Add the yogurt and stir until smooth..
- Add the flour mixture to the liquid mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix until smooth..
- Divide the batter evenly among the lined cups, filling each to 30% full. Add the chunks of blue cheese, then cover with the rest of the dough..
- Bake for 20 (+6) min, rotating the tins halfway through. Transfer tins to wire racks to cool completely before removing the muffins..
- More Details at http://www.chez-k.org/english/muffins/savory-blue-cheese-muffins/.
Break the blue cheese into bite-sized pieces and scatter into the bowl, along with the chopped pear and walnut pieces. Directions In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat in eggs until light and fluffy. Add milk and lemon juice; mix well. In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and paprika.