My fried rice recipe. These easy fried rice recipes are merely a suggestion and you can freestyle with whatever veg or cooked meat you've got in the fridge for a perfect quick snack or light supper. Put ½ a tablespoon of olive oil into the hot pan. Finely slice the sausage and bacon, then add to the pan.
Add the eggs and scramble until fully cooked. Remove them from the pan and set aside. Find loads of tasty fried rice recipes here including easy egg fried rice for a fab side to any Chinese main, or main-dish fried rice recipes with chicken, prawns and more. You can have My fried rice recipe using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My fried rice recipe
- You need of Per boiled rice.
- You need of Chopped carrots.
- It’s of Processed Peas.
- It’s of Chopped green pepper.
- You need of Chopped Onions.
- You need of Chopped scallions.
- It’s of Chopped green beans.
- It’s of Chopped scotch bonnet.
- It’s of Chopped cabbage.
- You need of Chopped cucumbers.
- It’s of Spices and seassoning.
- It’s of Oil.
- Prepare of My secret ingredient fried rice spice with herbs.
Now that I what I know about fried rice from actual people who cook the stuff for a living. I am basing my review on extensive research after actually finding out how it's authenticity done. Get the best fried rice recipes recipes from trusted magazines, cookbooks, and more. You'll find recipe ideas complete with cooking tips, member reviews, and ratings.
My fried rice recipe step by step
- Pour oil in a pan and saute carrots and green beans.
- And in ur onions and continue to stir until they're no longer hard and crispy.
- Add in ur scallions and scotch bonnet, continue with the same process.
- Add in ur cabbage and allow it to cook.
- Add in ur cucumbers and spices,seasonings and a little bit of fried rice spice.
- Add in ur processed peas and stir gently.
- Transfer d vegetable mixture into another container leaving some in the pan and add ur perboiled rice with fried rice spice and a little bit of oil. Continue to stir fry until it gives u that yellowish colour of fried rice..
- Serve with coleslaw and grilled chicken. Enjoy the creaminess of the mayonnaise, the crispness of d flavoured green apples and the spiciness of the grilled chicken plus a portion of your aromatic fried rice..
Immediately add the rice, green onions, soy sauce and oyster sauce (if using), and stir until combined. Cook the rice following pack instructions, then drain, spread it out to steam-dry and set aside. On medium high heat preheat a pan/wok and once heated, add the cooking oil and spread it well with a spatula. Then add the bacon and stir it well until half of it is cooked. Turn the pan up to high heat.