Biscuits and gravy breakfast bake. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Looking For Recipe Biscuit? We Have Almost Everything on eBay. The biscuits just bake right into the gravy, creating a unique texture and easily portioned gravy.
For the gravy: melt the butter in a saucepan, over medium heat. Increase to medium-high, bring to a simmer, stirring until gravy. Scatter the browned sausage over the biscuit pieces, then top with shredded cheese. You can have Biscuits and gravy breakfast bake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Biscuits and gravy breakfast bake
- Prepare 1 lb of hot or mild country sausage.
- It’s 6 of eggs beaten with a little salt.
- Prepare 8 oz of cheese of choice, I used cheddar, shredded.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of baking mix.
- You need 2/3 cup of milk.
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- You need 2 of white country gravy packets.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
Sprinkle the cheese over the biscuits and eggs, then pour of the gravy over everything. If making ahead, cover and refrigerate overnight. Easy to make and ideal to freeze, this cheesy biscuits and gravy breakfast casserole is the ideal breakfast to feed a crowd. I have found that my biscuit and gravy bake is also a terrific choice to serve overnight guests.
Biscuits and gravy breakfast bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. Brown sausage, most of the way,in the pan you’re going to bake the casserole in. mine had very little fat in it so I didn’t drain..
- In a separate pan or skillet, melt the butter and scramble the eggs MOST of the way, and spread over sausage. Sprinkle with cheese..
- In a bowl, make your drop biscuits with the baking mix and milk. Using an ice cream scoop sprayed with cooking spray, dollop out your biscuits on top and sprinkle more cheese around the biscuits. I leave a crust edge because we love crispy browned cheese. Bake til biscuits are golden brown, about 20 minutes or less..
- In a saucepan, bring 2 cups of Water to a boil with 2 packets of white country gravy packets. Bring to a boil whisking almost constantly. Remove from heat. Slice a piece of casserole and cover with gravy!.
This Biscuits and Gravy with Sausage and Egg Breakfast Casserole is an easy breakfast dish made with biscuits, gravy, eggs, sausage, and cheese. This breakfast casserole is a must make for any occasion. From large gatherings to a simple Sunday morning breakfast. Cook the package of gravy mix according to directions and set aside. Place the cup up biscuit dough pieces evenly into the dish..