Slow cooked beef rib with a shallot and lemonade dripping. Low Prices on Rib Of Beef. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Check Out Slow Cook Recipe on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today!
Option to use a pressure cooker or multi-cooker too. Best Ever Slow Cooker Beef Ribs! These beef ribs are an absolute drooler! You can cook Slow cooked beef rib with a shallot and lemonade dripping using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow cooked beef rib with a shallot and lemonade dripping
- You need 1 of beef rib.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cajun rub.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 100 ml of lemonade.
- You need 100 ml of beef stock.
- It’s of 3 shallots.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of bbq sauce.
The problem with that method is that it encourages uneven cooking. The outside of the roast cooks faster than the inside, leading to a thick "grey ring" of overcooked meat on the outer layers of the rib roast. Slow roasting will cook the prime rib more evenly, giving you tender, juicy, end to end pink meat. Is prime rib always prime grade beef?
Slow cooked beef rib with a shallot and lemonade dripping step by step
- Rub down the rib with the Cajun seasoning, oregano and salt and pepper. Leave in the fridge overnight (or you can freeze after adding the rub for another time if it’s not been frozen before).
- Slice the shallots and garlic and place in the slow cooker with the beef.
- Add the stock and lemonade to the slow cooker and cook on high for 4+ hrs.
- Once the meat has come away from the bone it’s ready.
- Remove the rib and brush on a glaze of bbq sauce. Put in the oven at 200c for 10mins.
- Retain the stock. Skim off the fat, then reduce in a pan. Add a little BBQ sauce to thicken the dripping..
- Serve with winter slaw and sweet potato mash. Pour the reduced beef dripping over the top. 😋.
Sear the ribs on a cast iron pan on medium heat. When all sides are browned, transfer it to the slow cooker. On the same cast iron pan, sauté the onion and garlic until fragrant. Then pour in the sauce and let it simmer. Wipe out roasting pan, return the ribs, and cover with parchment-lined foil.