Chewy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies with Chia Seeds. Transfer to a medium bowl and fold in cherries, chocolate chips, chia seeds and oats. Use a small cookie scoop to drop cookies and roll into balls. Place on cookie sheet then slightly flatten with the palm of your hand.
Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir until it just comes together. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies with Flax, Chia and Hemp Seeds – It can't be better than this. These are protein-packing cookies, with just enough sweet, and wonderful combination of healthy seeds. You can have Chewy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies with Chia Seeds using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chewy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies with Chia Seeds
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of softened butter.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large egg.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 cup of whole rolled oats.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of chia seeds.
In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blended. Mix in the quick oats, walnuts, and chocolate chips.
Chewy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies with Chia Seeds step by step
- Mix butter, brown sugar and white sugar using a hand mixer. Then add the egg and vanilla..
- Mix all dry ingredients in a separate bowl..
- Gradually add the dry mixture to the butter mixture..
- Fold in your oats, chocolate chips and chia seeds. Then chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour. To form the cookie dough easily into balls..
- Line a baking pan with parchment or baking paper. Roll cookie dough into balls. Not so tall. And place them on the pan with 1-2 inches spacing. Let it set in room temp. You can add more chocolate chips on top..
- Preheat the oven at 350F or 177C. Cook for 10-15mins. Roll the rest of the dough into balls ahead..
- Remove from the oven even if the center is still soft or moist. Just let it cool aside before removing them from the parchment paper. It will continue to cook :).
- Serve or save it in a sealed container..
You want the cookies to look soft and puffy in the center. As they cool, they will firm up a bit but will still stay soft and chewy. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies These Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside, and loaded with chocolate! Oatmeal cookies are soft, chewy and delicious — perfect when you need a quick snack or a bite of something sweet. Combine oats, brown sugar, flour, chia seeds, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.