French Toast 2. Try The McCormick® Recipe For A Delicious Taste. Make French Toast With McCormick® Vanilla Extract & Cinnamon. I really enjoyed this French Toast.
I dipped this in maple syrup and cinnamin. Dip each slice of bread into the egg mixture, on both sides. Do this quickly, so as not to completely soak the bread. You can cook French Toast 2 using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of French Toast 2
- Prepare 1 loaf of unsliced bread, this is challah, an egg bread, sliced thick. Use whatever you have whether it’s French bread or wonder bread lol.
- It’s 2 of eggs beaten.
- You need 1 cup of half and half, more or less.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s of Vanilla.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need of Oil/butter for frying.
- It’s of Powdered sugar for dusting.
You may need to flip more than once to get th e desired golden-brown color. Ways to serve French Toast for Two: The only mandatory component (besides maple syrup, of course) is salted butter. Salted butter is a revelation on my pancakes for two, and this French toast for two, too! Beyond that, I like a fresh fruit, usually bananas or blueberries, but my daughter loves strawberries.
French Toast 2 instructions
- Prepare your custard. Beat the eggs, half and half, sugar salt and vanilla together. Heat oil/butter in skillet on medium. Soak 2 slices of bread in the custard then put into hot oil. I put a lid on so it cooks through. Flip when browned and do the same to the other side. Move to a plate. Repeat with next 2 slices..
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and add butter..
DIRECTIONS In a large shallow bowl, whisk the egg and milk until slightly frothy. Mix in the brown sugar, then follow with the cinnamon and nutmeg. Place a piece of bread into the mixture and allow it to soak on each side. With so many toppings and breads there is an endless variety of French toast you can make. Cinnamon French toast, Brioche French toast, stuffed French toast and even a French toast that tastes like a Starbucks caramel macchiato.