Chicken Fajita pizza😀🍕. In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water. Add chicken; sprinkle with chili powder, salt and garlic powder. Add chicken and cook, stirring frequently until lightly browned.
Spoon salsa over top and sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese. Put the chicken breast on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste. You can cook Chicken Fajita pizza😀🍕 using 23 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajita pizza😀🍕
- It’s of For mixing dry ingredients:.
- It’s of Tesco White flour (1 cup).
- It’s of Salt (1 tsp).
- You need of For wet ingredients:.
- Prepare of Tesco Instant yeast (1 tsp).
- Prepare of Sugar (1 tsp).
- It’s of Lukewarm water (1/2 cup).
- Prepare of For chicken marination:.
- It’s of Chicken (1 kg chopped in small slices).
- You need of Lemon (1 cut in half and juice them).
- You need of Salt (1 tsp).
- It’s of Black pepper powder (1/2 tsp).
- You need of Red chilli powder (1 tsp).
- Prepare of Red chilli flakes (1 tsp).
- You need of Oregano or fenugreek leaves (1 tsp).
- Prepare of Garlic paste(1 tsp).
- You need of Garam masala powder (1/2 tsp).
- You need of For assembling:.
- It’s of Tesco tomato sauce (per taste).
- Prepare of Green bell pepper chopped (1).
- You need of Onion (2 small).
- It’s of Cheese slice (1).
- Prepare of Cheddar cheese (per taste).
Cut the chicken breast into bite-sized pieces and sprinkle with cumin, salt and pepper to taste. Remove the vegetables and add the chicken breast pieces. All the flavors of a chicken fajita in pizza form. Seasoned shredded chicken, peppers, onions, and cheese create a simple, flavorful pizza.
Chicken Fajita pizza😀🍕 step by step
- Arrange ingredients..
- Heat lukewarm water..
- Add yeast and sugar and mix well until dissolved..
- Take out 1 cup white flour..
- In a dough bowl. Add whiye flour and salt. Now mix well. Add yeast water gradually and knead the dough..
- When dough is done add 1 tsp oil and mix well and set aside for 1 hour to let the dough rise..
- When the dough has risen. Set aside for a while. And marinate the chicken..
- Cut chicken in small pieces..
- Arrange the spices..
- Add the spices and herbs on chicken..
- Mix well and set in refrigerator for 10 minutes..
- In a fry pan heat 4 tbsp oil and add chicken..
- Cook chicken until white and then cook it in low flame so chicken is properly cooked..
- When done place the chicken mixture on a plate..
- Now take out the dough and with some white flour make 2 circular shapes. And cut them in half..
- Flatten out the dough and fork it..
- Cut the green bell pepper..
- Chop yhe onions and soak in water.
- Take out tesco tomato sauce..
- Place the dough on baking tray. Now add tomato sauce on dough. Preheat the oven now in 200°c..
- Add chicken, green bell pepper and onions..
- Cheese slice..
- Add cheddar cheese..
- Bake the pizza for 20 minutes. When done make 4 slices and serve hot. Do the same procedure for the other dough..
This fun twist on pizza can is made with leftover rotisserie chicken, fajita seasoning, enchilada sauce, and cheese for a delicious, spicy Chicken Pizza. Chicken Fajita Pizza – if you love chicken fajitas, then this pizza is for you. It's cheesy, it's spicy, it's out of this world. Chicken Fajita Pizza recipe is packed full of diced chicken, green pepper, red pepper, onion and cheese layered on top of a fajita seasoned sauce. We love pizza and we love Mexican food so why not combine the two?