Oatmeal & Nut Chocolate Chip Cookies. Looking For Great Deals On Oatmeal Cereal? From Everything To The Very Thing. Check Out Oatmeal Cereal On eBay.
Oatmeal is only as exciting as the stuff you put into it, since it's boring on its own. This dish is sweet and creamy, a tad exotic, and the kids will love it. If you want, prepare it the day before, refrigerate, and reheat in the microwave. You can have Oatmeal & Nut Chocolate Chip Cookies using 15 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal & Nut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 1/2 cup of Applesauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Coconut oil.
- You need 1 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1 of Egg white.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped pecans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chopped walnuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of White chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of Semi- sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 3 cup of Mom's best naturals Quick Oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of White sugar.
Remove the pan from the heat. Oatmeal is a very popular breakfast food that consists of oats and a liquid, such as water, cow's milk, or plant-based milk. Full of nutrients and fiber, oats are one of the most nutritious. Combine oats, milk, water, salt, and cinnamon in a medium saucepan.
Oatmeal & Nut Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (165 degrees C). In a large bowl, cream together the coconut oil and applesauce, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blended. Mix in the quick oats, walnuts, and chocolate chips. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely..
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low. Oatmeal is a tasty, nutritious way to start your day. And, since it can be prepared so many different ways, it also makes an incredibly quick and easy breakfast option for hectic mornings! Oats are commonly eaten for breakfast as oatmeal, which is made by boiling oats in water or milk. Oatmeal is often referred to as porridge.