GULAI BAGAR IGA SAPI (Beef Ribs Bagar Curry). Great recipe for GULAI BAGAR IGA SAPI (Beef Ribs Bagar Curry). They have many speciality made with coconut milk. But this dish is not from there.
Mix well until it can be formed. Shape and paste on a skewer, then formed and head until perfectly sticky. No Added MSG, Preservatives Or Artificial Colours. You can cook GULAI BAGAR IGA SAPI (Beef Ribs Bagar Curry) using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of GULAI BAGAR IGA SAPI (Beef Ribs Bagar Curry)
- You need 500 grams of beef ribs.
- You need 4 tablespoons of oil for saute.
- It’s 4 of cloves.
- Prepare 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- You need 3 cm of cinnamon stick.
- You need 2 of lemon grass bruised.
- You need 1 of . 250 ml coconut milk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of tamarind juice.
- Prepare of Ground Spices:.
- It’s 7 of small shallot.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 4-5 of red chillies (spicy level deepen on your spicy level).
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/4 of cumin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder or 2 cm fresh turmeric.
- It’s 2 cm of fresh ginger.
- You need 2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of Sugar (optional).
Anyway, I have a simple recipe for for today. The ingredients can be long and daunting, which is typical with most Indonesian cooking, but I promise that this is super easy to cook, pretty much just dump into the pot and forget. Cut the meat into small cubes. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu fine into a paste.
GULAI BAGAR IGA SAPI (Beef Ribs Bagar Curry) step by step
- Clean the beef ribs then set aside. Heat oil in a frying pan, saute ground spices, add cloves, cinnamon, lime leaves, and lemongrass, stir until smells good..
- Enter the ribs, stir and cover the pan. cook until the meat is tender and the water dries. If the meat is not tender and the water dries up, add enough hot water and continue cooking until the meat is cooked and tender..
- Enter coconut milk and cook until cooked and coconut milk is oily and thickens. Finally, enter the tamarind juice, stir and remove from heat..
- Tips : Serve with rice cake or ketupat or roti or just with normal rice..
Add ice water little by little to the mixture of dry ingredients, knead until smooth. Mozuku Seaweed Kakiage Fritters; Mozuku Yamakake; OARWEED. Oarweed (Laminaria digitata) is a large brown algae found in the North Atlantic. In China and Japan it's used to make dashi, snacks, and seasonings. Their food is quite popular in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Singapore.