Beef Tenderloin (best recipe). Place a three-pound beef tenderloin roast into a shallow glass baking dish. The most tender cut of beef for the most special dinners. Get recipes for filet mignon, beef Wellington, roast beef, stuffed tenderloin, and other swoon-worthy dishes.
Check out our most-popular tenderloin recipes for a memorable feast. Combine all marinade ingredients in heavy saucepan; mMix well. Remove from heat, and allow to cool. You can cook Beef Tenderloin (best recipe) using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Tenderloin (best recipe)
- It’s 4 1/2-5 pounds of filet of beef or beef tenderloin whole..
- You need of Marinade:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey.
- It’s 2 tbs of chopped ginger.
- You need 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1/3 cup of dry red wine.
- Prepare 2 tbs of black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbs of chopped garlich.
- Prepare 3 tbs of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
Place beef in a glass, enamel, or stainless steel pan. In a small bowl, combine the mustard, garlic, pepper, garlic salt and onion salt; brush over tenderloin. Place in a shallow roasting pan. Naturally, the beef tenderloin roast time will be different for this two-temperature method than for a single-temp method.
Beef Tenderloin (best recipe) instructions
- Combine all marinade ingredients in heavy saucepan; mix well..
- Bring just to boiling point..
- Remove from heat and allow to cool..
- Place beef in glass, enamel, or stainless steel pan..
- Pour cooled marinade over beef and cover..
- Allow to marinate over night..
- Remove from fridge several hours before roasting..
- Preheat oven to 450°F..
- Place meat in shallow baking pan and pour marinade over it. (I leave it in the shallow dish in which it marinated overnight.).
- Roast for 20 minutes, basting with marinate from time to time..
- Reduce heat to 350°F..
- Continue roasting another 20 minutes (or until beef reaches desired doneness)..
- Remove from oven and let cool in marinade..
- Cut into thin slices and serve at room temperature..
- Note: This is best served rare to medium rare. It is often done after 40 minutes of roasting, so please be care not to overcook..
Place roast on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. In a small bowl, mix the oil, garlic, salt and pepper; rub over roast. Place the beef on a baking sheet and pat the outside dry with a paper towel. Spread the butter on with your hands. Sprinkle evenly with the salt and pepper.