Mexican Chicken Tostada.
You can have Mexican Chicken Tostada using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican Chicken Tostada
- Prepare for of CrispyTortillas:.
- You need 4 of corn tortillas (Store bought).
- It’s to taste of Salt for sprinkling.
- You need for of Chicken Fritters:.
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked chicken.
- It’s 1/3 cup of freshly squeezed lime juice.
- It’s 1 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro.
- Prepare as required of Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- You need for of Tostadas:.
- You need 1/2 head of iceberg lettuce, cored and shredded.
- You need 2 cups of Salsa, recipe follows.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of nacho cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s leaves of Fresh cilantro.
- It’s for of Salsa:.
- You need 3 of Tomatoes chopped.
- You need 2 of Jalapeno Peppers.
- You need 1 of Onion chopped.
- You need 1 of cucumber chopped.
- You need 1 of Garlic clove chopped into halves.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh Cilantro.
- You need 1/2 tsp or to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oil.
Mexican Chicken Tostada instructions
- #ChickenFritters: In a mixing bowl, mix together the boiled chicken, lime juice, oil, coriander, and salt and season with pepper to taste. Add a tbsp of flour and make fritter shape and deep fry it. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside..
- #Assemble Tostadas: Preheat the broiler. Spread the salsa evenly over one side of each tortilla and spread some of the cheese. Transfer to a baking tray and broil until the cheese melts about 30 seconds..
- Layer the chicken fritters on each tortilla and top with the lettuce. Top each tostada with salsa, and a dollop of sour cream and nacho cheese. Garnish the tostada with the coriander leaves. Serve immediately..
- #for Salsa: Heat oil in a skillet. Pierce jalapenos and add to hot skillet. Stir and cook for a while to add smokey flavor let it blister. Add jalapenos to a small bowl, cover and set aside..
- Grind onion and garlic, add the tomatoes, cilantro, salt and jalapenos. Let grind it all together and Salsa is ready..