Banana Bread. Make Delicious Bread Recipes with Almond Breeze! Search & Share Delicious Bread Recipes Using Almond Breeze Almondmilk Now! Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers.
I'm not a big fan of banana bread, but we had three or four bananas wasting away in the pantry so I decided to give this bread a shot. When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. You can have Banana Bread using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- It’s 2 of overly ripe bananas, mashed.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter, melted.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of egg, beaten.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/3 cup of dried cranberries.
- You need 1/3 cup of walnuts.
In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, combine the eggs, bananas, oil, buttermilk and vanilla; add to flour mixture, stirring just until combined. This classic Banana Bread recipe has appeared in almost every edition of the Betty Crocker Cookbook that's ever been printed, and it's no surprise! This Banana Bread is sure to become a staple in your home if it's not already.
Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees..
- Mix banana, sugar, butter and egg until well combined. Add vanilla and mix..
- Add all the dry ingredients flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder and salt. Mix until well combined. Do not over mix so that the bread is not too dense..
- Add the dried cranberries. Mix until thoroughly incorporated..
- Grease the pan and pour in the batter. Top with walnuts and baked for 35-45 minutes until top is golden brown..
Enjoy slices of moist Banana Bread and add chopped walnuts, chocolate chips or berries to customize it to your family's favorite flavors. It's always a delicious idea to have a loaf of simple Banana Bread around the kitchen for a wholesome way to satisfy snack-time cravings. The batter for this easy-to-make banana bread is enriched with sour cream, which gives it a subtle tang and super moist texture. In order to avoid this quick bread becoming tough and chewy, don't overmix the batter. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt.