Easy Chicken & Dumplings. Get inspired by our latest recipes. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics. Free delivery on eligible orders We love chicken because it's quick and easy to cook and infinitely versatile.
Officially our most popular chicken recipe, a hit with BBC Good Food users and staff. Another much-clicked recipe, this rustic curry demonstrates how authentic Indian-style food. Explore our quick and easy chicken recipes, from pasta to burgers and hearty salads. You can cook Easy Chicken & Dumplings using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken & Dumplings
- You need 4 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into pieces.
- It’s 1 of 10.5 oz can condensed cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 2 of 14 oz cans low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 3 of tbl. tablespoons margarine or butter.
- It’s 2 of 7.5 oz cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (do not get layered biscuits).
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Top easy chicken recipes Spanish chicken and chorizo bake. A very simple and tasty dish, great for a weekday supper.. Chicken curry with red pepper and peas. This is a deliciously light, quick and easy recipe for a creamy chicken and.
Easy Chicken & Dumplings step by step
- Cook chicken breasts in about 3-4 cups water for about 30 – 45 minutes. Remove, cool and break into bite size pieces. Add both cans of chicken broth to a large pot pot. Add cream of chicken soup and bring to a boil. While mixture comes to a boil cut biscuits into 4ths. Cut the chicken into bite size pieces or shred. In a separate small bowl add 1 cup of flour. Dip each biscuit piece into flour. Shake off any excess, drop into hot broth one at a time. Continue with remaining biscuit pieces until you have dropped all of the biscuits into the broth. Using a wooden spoon or a spatula push the biscuit pieces down gently under the broth and cover. Try not to stir to much. Just every once and a while push the dumplings down into the broth. Cook on a low simmer for about 20 minutes and then add 3 tablespoons of margarine and the chicken. Gently stir to mix and cook an additional 10 minutes. Keep warm and serve. Add additional salt and pepper if needed..
Chicken is always a crowd-pleaser, and here are loads of deliciously easy chicken recipes for you to try, from Sunday roasts to zingy salads. Chicken breast is the easy option for a simple supper and we have hundreds of chicken breast recipes from easy curries to comforting pies and filling salads. How to cook chicken breast It's never. The tarragon chicken salad recipe includes a simple way to roast chicken breasts. Shred the chicken, then mix it into a creamy homemade salad dressing seasoned with celery, Dijon mustard, lemon, onion, and tarragon.