Heidi's Savoury Muffins. Great recipe for Heidi's Savoury Muffins. These little guys are beautiful and easy to make. I blitz the bacon, onion and zucchini in my food processor which cuts prep time right down.
If you have gone to the effort to make great savoury muffins then you want to take the time to make sure you store them properly. Not doing this can greatly affect the texture and shelf-life of you vegetable muffin. Here are my top tips for storing muffins:-Let your muffins cool completely on a wire rack. You can cook Heidi's Savoury Muffins using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Heidi's Savoury Muffins
- You need 2 cup of Self raising flour.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 of brown/cooking onion, finely diced.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini, grated.
- You need 4 of rashers bacon, diced.
- It’s 1 cup of grated cheese.
- Prepare 1 of 400gm can creamed corn.
- Prepare 1 of drizzling extra virgin olive oil.
Whip up these savoury muffins for a picnic, or for lunch on the run. Mary Berry's quick savoury muffins are superb with soup, salads or for eating on the go. The cheese is lovely and oozy if you serve them warm. Eaten cold, they are still fragrant, with a nice.
Heidi's Savoury Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°C. In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients.
- Start mixing ingredients together, adding drizzles of evoo as you go. You don't need too much of the oil..
- Once the muffin batter is fully mixed thru with no dry flour left, it should look like this. Spoon into a greased muffin tin and bake for 20-25 mins.
- Serve warm with a hearty soup, really good with my smokey pumpkin soup. Cut in half and smother in butter https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/461737-my-smokey-pumpkin-soup.
Sift the self-raising flour into a large bowl. Add all remaining ingredients and gently fold through with a metal spoon until just combined. Savoury muffins are a great way of using up the garden's bounty, too. If you have abundant courgettes, carrots, beetroot, spinach (or even a few handfuls wallowing in the salad drawer, about to. View all Healthy Breakfast Recipes LUNCH / DINNER RECIPES.