Oat chocolate chip cookies. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blended.
Stir in oats and chocolate chips. In large bowl, stir brown sugar and butter until blended. Stir in vanilla and egg until light and fluffy. You can cook Oat chocolate chip cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oat chocolate chip cookies
- You need 1/2 cup of prestige margarine.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 cup oats.
- You need 3/4 of plain flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate chips.
Stir in oats, flour, baking soda and salt; stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Add oats, chocolate chips and nuts, if desired; mix well. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Combine flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg; stir into batter.
Oat chocolate chip cookies step by step
- Beat the margarine until fluffy.
- Add in sugar then beat again.
- Add in the egg and vanilla essence then beat.
- Add in the flour, corn starch, salt, baking soda and oats then beat.
- Fold in the chocolate chips then freeze the mixture for 30 min.
- Make into balls and spread on a pan.
- Cook for 9 min at 180 degrees.
Stir in oats, chocolate chips and raisins. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets. I've been addicted to Chewy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies for weeks. I wanted some last night, but was out of eggs. I found this recipe, and let me just say: I'll never go back to my old recipe!