Mexican Pizza. The Official Food Of Only Ever Using Fresh Ingredients. Tasty Handmade Pizzas & Sumptuous Side From Domino's Pizza. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Mexican Pizzas are delicious corn tortillas topped with beans, beef and all the delicious taco toppings you can imagine!
Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add ground beef, breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon. Spray two cookie sheets with non-stick cooking spray and then spread the pizza crust dough onto the sheets. You can have Mexican Pizza using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican Pizza
- You need 8 of tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of red onion chopped.
- It’s 1 can of Black Beans drained.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of cheddar cheese of shredded.
- It’s 1/2 cup of salsa.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies chiles chopped , or go with the canned green.
- You need Handful of cilantro of freshly chopped.
- It’s of Oil.
- You need 180 C of Preheat the oven to.
Spread the sauce evenly over both of the pizza crusts and top evenly with the shredded cheese. These Mexican Pizzas are even BETTER (and healthier) than the ones you love from Taco Bell! They're made with ground beef, refried beans, and cheese baked inside corn tortillas. Jimmy's specially seasoned ground beef, refried beans, salsa and cheese layered in a deep dish style.
Mexican Pizza instructions
- On a baking tray lined with wax paper, place a tortilla and 'puncture' it with a fork, sprinkle with cheese (generous amount!) and place another tortilla on top of that. I could fit 4 tortillas on my baking tray. Bake until it is lightly browned.
- When the tortillas were in the oven, heat some olive in a pan and saute the chopped onions until it has softened. Next add the whole can of black beans and gently mash it with your spatula.
- Once the tortillas are done, spread the black bean mixture evenly, add the salsa, green chiles and sprinkle some more cheese and the chopped cilantro.
- Pop it back in the oven for a few minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Serve straight away :).
- Recipe Inspiration: www.shewearsmanyhats.com.
A tasty and easy Mexican-style pizza with a flour tortilla crust I whipped up because I had the stuff to make it!! But what's not crazy is the sweet serenity from the Mexican and Italian cultures that is the Mexican Pizza. Crisp pizza shells, refried beans, and a layer of seasoned beef make the "crust," while pizza sauce, a three-cheese blend, and tomatoes make the topping, creating a delicious love child of Mexican and Italian cuisine. Mexican Pizza – a homemade version of the famous Taco Bell Mexican Pizza, only better! Super easy and a fun dinner the whole family will love.