Pressure Cooked Beef Ribs. Pressure Cook, Slow Cook, Bake, Roast, Grill & More. Easily Create Complete Meals, Sides and Desserts In A Fraction Of The Time With The Foodi. Low Prices on Broken Ribs Support.
Place the ribs snugly down into the bottom of the steel pot liner paying attention to not have the ribs over the fill line of the pot. Pour the sauce over the top of the ribs. Lock the pressure cooker lid, making sure to seal the steamer. You can cook Pressure Cooked Beef Ribs using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pressure Cooked Beef Ribs
- It’s 2 racks of Slow Cook Beef Ribs about 1.5kg.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Canola Oil.
- It’s of <Sauce Ingredients>.
- You need 1 cup of Beef Stock.
- You need 3-4 tablespoons of Soy Sauce (depending on the saltiness of the stock).
- You need 3 tablespoons of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of Sake (Rice Wine).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Rice Vinegar.
- It’s 2 cloves of Garlic (finely chopped).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Chilli Flakes or finely chopped Fresh Chilli.
Stir in garlic powder, salt, paprika, and pepper. Place rack inside and heat the liquid completely; place ribs on rack. Stack the ribs in the pressure cooker bone side down. Season short ribs all over with salt and pepper.
Pressure Cooked Beef Ribs step by step
- Make sauce by mixing all the sauce ingredients..
- Cut Beef Ribs into pieces..
- Heat Oil in the pressure cooker pot and brown the beef ribs all over. You can do this process using a frying pan..
- Place all the beef ribs and the sauce in the pot and cook for about 20 minutes under pressure. Remove excess fat as much as you can, then simmer uncovered until the sauce thickened..
Heat oil in a pressure cooker over medium-high heat (or using the sauté or sear function on an electric multi-cooker) until shimmering. Transfer browned short ribs to a platter and repeat with remaining short ribs. Season ribs generously with salt and pepper. Select Saute to preheat the pressure cooking pot, then add the oil. When oil is hot, brown the ribs in small batches, do not crowd.