Taco Soup with Pizza Sauce. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Combine ground beef, pizza sauce, onion, salt, pepper, taco seasoning, and water in slow cooker.
Pepperoni – THE classic pizza topping that adds a slightly smoky, spicy flavor and chewy texture. Parmesan – adds a nutty, salty, cheesy flavor. Puree the tomatoes in their liquid; add to pan with tomato sauce, water, beans, corn and taco seasoning. You can have Taco Soup with Pizza Sauce using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup with Pizza Sauce
- Prepare 2 Pounds of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 Quart of Pizza Sauce.
- It’s 1 Quart of Water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of Taco Seasoning.
- It’s 3/4 Teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Pepper.
- It’s of Cheddar Cheese.
- You need of Tortilla Chips.
- Prepare of Sour Cream.
Top each serving with cheese, avocado and tomato, and serve with chips if desired. Brown the beef and turkey with the onions in a large skillet. Drain fat, then transfer cooked meat & onions to a large slow cooker (or stockpot). Heat the oil in a large Dutch oven or heavy-bottomed pot over medium-high heat.
Taco Soup with Pizza Sauce instructions
- Brown the ground beef and save the drippings..
- Chop the onion and sautee in beef drippings..
- Combine ground beef, pizza sauce, onion, salt, pepper, taco seasoning, and water in slow cooker. Cook on low 3-4 hours..
- Top with tortilla chips, shredded cheddar cheese, and sour cream..
Heat oil in a large stockpot over medium heat. Once hot, add in beef, onion, peppers, ranch seasoning, and taco seasoning. Cook, breaking up the meat as you go, until the beef is cooked through and the vegetables are tender. This is a good base for a taco soup recipe (a good starting point). I found this recipe alone to be far too bland.