Delicata Squash and Quinoa with drop biscuits. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Great recipe for Delicata Squash and Quinoa with drop biscuits.
Tons of flavor and could be completely vegetarian if vegetable broth is substituted for the chicken broth. Delicata Squash and Quinoa with drop biscuits. This is kind of a rustic seasonal take on a pot pie. You can cook Delicata Squash and Quinoa with drop biscuits using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Delicata Squash and Quinoa with drop biscuits
- Prepare 1 of delicata squash.
- Prepare 2 of small russet potatoes.
- Prepare 2 cups of chopped butternut squash.
- You need 1/2 cup of Quinoa washed and rinsed.
- You need 1/4 cup of Frozen peas.
- Prepare Drop of biscuits – your favorite recipe.
- You need of Sazon seasoning.
- It’s of Ground sage.
- It’s of Granulated garlic.
- Prepare of Sweet paprika.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 of small sweet onion.
This is very hearty and easy to make, perfect for a drizzly cool fall day. Tons of flavor and could be completely vegetarian if vegetable broth is substituted for the chicken broth. Meals like this combine two of my. Delicata Squash and Quinoa with drop biscuits.
Delicata Squash and Quinoa with drop biscuits instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Chop the potatoes and butternut squash into about half inch chunks and the delicata into about 3/4 inch chunks..
- Place the chopped potatoes and squashes onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Dust with the sazon, sage, garlic and paprika. Drizzle canola oil over the top about 2 tbsp and mix by hand ensuring the oil and seasonings completely coat. Bake for for 35 minutes..
- While baking prepare the drop biscuits per your favorite recipes directions. We used a gluten free recipe..
- When there is about 10 minutes left on the oven timer start the quinoa. Put the quinoa, onion and 2/3 can chicken broth in a saucepan with a dash of sazon, granulated garlic and paprika. Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer and cook for 7 minutes..
- Stir together the cornstarch and remaining chicken broth to make a slurry. Add to the quinoa and continue simmering for another 2 minutes then remove from heat..
- Check the flavor and consistency of the quinoa mixture. Add a thin layer to the bottom of a greased baking dish. Size and shape of baking dish are up to you and how tightly packed you want the biscuits to be..
- Spread the roasted squash and potatoes evenly, add the frozen peas then cover with the rest of the quinoa mixture..
- Use an icecream scoop to evenly distribute the biscuits across the top and bake per the drop biscuit recipe..
- Let cool and serve!.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, delicata squash and quinoa with drop biscuits. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. Great recipe for Delicata Squash and Quinoa with drop biscuits.