Normal Beer Biscuits. My husband introduced these to me after he and his friends got into UnTapped. Pour in beer and mix thoroughly. Check the recipe notes below for ingredient details and variations.
Mix butter and sugar in a large bowl with a wooden spoon, then add egg yolk and vanilla and then briefly beat to combine. Roll out on a board covered in flour and cut out with a cookie. I use a mix of granulated sugar and brown sugar. You can cook Normal Beer Biscuits using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Normal Beer Biscuits
- Prepare 6 cups of self-raising flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 (24 oz.) of can of beer.
Grease baking sheet or line with parchment paper. In a large bowl, first add the flour. Dip a fork in a little water and use this to flatten the biscuits. Lift off the baking tray and leave to cool completely on a wire rack.
Normal Beer Biscuits step by step
- Combine flour, sugar, and garlic powder..
- Soft pour (aka slowly) the beer into the dry ingredients. Stir after each pour..
- Grease a baking sheet and drop the dough in large spoonfuls (6 to a sheet.).
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes..
That's right, give your dog a treat by making them some yummy dog biscuits out of left over grain mash. These adorable bunny biscuits will hop off the plate faster than you can bake them. Then, transfer the biscuits to a wire rack to cool. Electro-acoustic music for those with grown-up taste! The disturbing ingredient found in Tim Tam biscuits that will make you think twice about eating the Aussie classic.