Almond Oats Chocolate Chip Cookies. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Fresh Creams, Praline, Ganache, Gianduja, Truffle, Marzipan.
Take them out when the edges turn golden brown. You'll be blown away after eating this. These cookies are soft and chewy with flavorful oats and almonds. You can have Almond Oats Chocolate Chip Cookies using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Almond Oats Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 1/2 Cup of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 Cups Or 1.5 Cups of Instant Oats Rolled Oats.
- Prepare 110 g of Soft Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Chopped Almonds.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 3/4Cup- 1 Cup of Chocolate Chips.
- You need 1 of egg.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Add all of the ingredients (except the chocolate chips) to a mixing bowl and gently mix until they are well combined (we recommend using a flat beater or mixing by hand). After the mixture is combined, fold in the mini chocolate chips until mixed in evenly. In a mixing bowl, combine almond flour, oat flour, walnuts (optional), baking powder, salt, coconut sugar, and chocolate chips.
Almond Oats Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- In a bowl, mix flours, salt, cinnamon, baking soda and oats well. Keep it aside.
- Blend butter and both sugars in a bowl for 4 minutes.
- Add egg and blend well for 3 minutes.
- Now add vanilla extract and blend well.
- Now gradually add dry ingredients and mix until dough comes together.
- Add chocolate chips and almonds. Mix to form soft dough. You can always adjust the quantity of almonds and chocolate chips as per preference.
- Cover dough with cling wrap and chill for 90 minutes.
- Divide dough into equal balls. Place them on baking tray lined with baking paper leaving gap between cookies. Gently flatten them with palms. You can optionally add little chocolate chips on top. This will make cookies appear beautiful.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes in preheated oven at 180 deg. until edges are set and tops just set. Do not over-bake. These cookies will firm on cooling. Cool the cookies on tray for 20 minutes. Cool on wire rack completely.
- Store in airtight container. It will remain fresh for 1 week at room temperature. Serve with warm milk or coffee.
Almond Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies adapted from Good Life Eats. Leave plenty of room between each cookie as they will spread. Push down on the top of each cookie with a fork to flatten them slightly. Bake your cookies for approximately twenty – twenty-five minutes or until the edges start going slightly golden. Add the eggs and almond extract and continue to mix until you have a smooth mixture.