No Bake Oats Chocolate Chip Cookies. DIRECTIONS Put oatmeal, optional peanut butter, chocolate chips and vanilla in a mixing bowl. Combine butter, milk and sugar in a saucepan and heat over medium high until boiling. In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, milk and butter; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Press a few chocolate chips on the top of each. Super-Moist No-Bake Chocolate and Oatmeal Cookies Noel King Stewart. Super-Moist No-Bake Chocolate and Oatmeal Cookies Rachel Cox. You can have No Bake Oats Chocolate Chip Cookies using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No Bake Oats Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 1.5 cups of roasted oats Flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of melted Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chocolate chips+ additional to garnish.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 4-5 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown Sugar.
Making No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies These no bake cookies are made of butter, brown sugar, a splash of milk, oat flour and chocolate chips. All of the ingredients in these chocolate chip cookies are safe to eat raw. Since eggs and flour are omitted, no heat treatment is required for this recipe. Helpful tips for making no-bake cookies: Make sure to slowly heat the chocolate chip mixture.
No Bake Oats Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Melt butter in a bowl.
- Add brown sugar to melted butter and mix well.
- Add milk and vanilla extract. whisk well.
- Add salt and oats flour. mix well.
- Add chocolate chips and knead into a dough.
- Make lemon sized balls from dough. place on parchment paper and flatten it.
- Garnish tops with chocolate chips, this will make cookies look beautiful – optional.
- Refrigerate cookies for atleast 1 hour.
- Store in airtight container in fridge for a week. Serve as required.
If they are cooked too quickly, they will burn and harden the chocolate. Too much oatmeal can cause these to not set up as easily, if making them into drop cookies. Cooking Instructions In large saucepan, combine sugar, margarine, milk and cocoa. Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Instructions Mix all the ingredients together except the peanut butter and oats.